Georgia O’Keeffe, East River No. 3, Grey Blue with Snow, 1926
Permission to Reproduce
- Permission is granted for only one usage in one publication, one edition and in one language. Additional language editions and subsequent revised new editions will be considered upon application. Re-use of any image material is subject to the approval of The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center.
- Full documentation of ownership credit, as specified by the Art Center must accompany all reproductions, preferably directly under the published image of the work from our collection. Alternatively, the credit may appear on the same page as the illustration. Full documentation for the credit is given on the Permission-to-reproduce form. It should include the following information: artist's name, title, date, medium, and dimensions and credit (which includes The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York and a specific donor, fund, or bequest credit, when applicable, along with the accession number).
- Each image must be reproduced in its entirety and the reproduction may not be bled off the page or cropped in any way. A specific detail must be approved in advance by the Art Center.
- The Art Center reserves the right to request color proofs be submitted before production, so that the staff can compare them with the original works and make any necessary color correction.
- The Art Center assumes no responsibility for any royalties or fees claimed by the artist or on his or her behalf. It is the responsibility of those requesting permission to use our images to ascertain what claims regarding ownership and copyright control may exist and to assume responsibility for compliance with pertinent copyright restrictions.
- The publisher or the author is to provide The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center with at least one copy, and whenever possible two copies, of the publication in which the image appears.
Print Room - Students & Public
Otherwise by appointment.
The Art Center stays open late Thursdays 5-9pm. Enjoy extended gallery hours in an enlivened atmosphere with creative happenings every week.
Sign-up for "This Week at the Art Center" delivered directly to your inbox.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to New Year's Day.
Admission is free and open to the public. All galleries are wheelchair accessible
Group visits are welcome. To schedule a reservation, please contact:
Coordinator of Public Education and Information