Warning: usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /web/sites/depts/fllac/web/assets/includes/home-exhibitions.html on line 71
In the News
- Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center announces call for applicants for summer curatorial internship
- Embodying Compassion is a first-of-its-kind exhibition celebrating one of the most important figures in Buddhist art (4/23-6/28)
- Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center at Vassar College announces availability of new eMuseum
- Haunting Legacies: Photography and the Invisible (3/10-4/12)
- Through the Looking Glass, an extensive exhibition of European and American daguerrotypes (4/10/15)
- The New York Times praises the exhibition XL: Large-Scale Paintings from the Permanent Collection now on view at the Art Center
Perspectives from our students.
Artists Depicting Artists - Mar. 10, 2015
Today’s post comes from Alicia Lewis, class of 2018 and Art Center Student Docent
While roaming the galleries of the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center one day last semester, I noticed a newly installed painting in the 20th century gallery. It was a... Read More
Become a fan of the Art Center on Facebook.
The collections of the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center chart the history of art from antiquity to the present and comprise over 19,000 works.
Stay informed on art, art programs, collections and exhibitions at Vassar.
Art should stand “boldly forth as an educational force,” declared founder Matthew Vassar; his college was the country’s first to be founded with a gallery and teaching collection.