In the News
- Frances Lehman Loeb Center acquires rare medieval Limoges Eucharistic Dove
- On view at the Art Center, India in Miniature: Works from the Permanent Collection
- Checklist of objects in the exhibition, The Art of Devastation: Medals and Posters of the Great War
- The exhibition The Art of Devastation features rarely seen art medals and posters from World War I (1/27-4/9)
- First-ever exhibition of the works of Baroque master Francesco de Mura to be shown at the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center (4/21-7/2/17)
Perspectives from our students.
Poetree Update - Dec. 2, 2016
Today’s post comes from Delphine Douglas, class of 2018 and Art Center Multimedia Student Assistant.
Barbara Beisinghoff, a German graphic artist, recently completed her residency at Vassar College. From September 29-October 16, Beisinghoff worked... Read More
Become a fan of the Art Center on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram.
The collections of the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center chart the history of art from antiquity to the present and comprise over 19,000 works.
Stay informed on art, art programs, collections and exhibitions at Vassar.
Art at Vassar
Download the latest issue.
Art should stand “boldly forth as an educational force,” declared founder Matthew Vassar; his college was the country’s first to be founded with a gallery and teaching collection.